Rainbow Light, Sunny Gummies, Vitamin D3, Tangy Mandarin Orange, 400 IU, 60 Gummies
Price: 9.42 € (EUR)
SAVE 1.83 € (16%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 60 Gummies
- Shipping Weight: 0.53 lbs / 0.24 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.45 lbs / 0.2 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.6 in
- Dimensions Metric: 6.4 x 6.4 x 11.7 cm
About the Product
- #1 Natural Vitamin D Gummy Brand
- New Look, Same Formula!
- For Ages 4 & Above
- Pediatrician-Recommended Daily Value
- Promotes Strong Bones & Immune Health
- Easily Absorbed Vitamin D3
- Gluten-Free | Soy-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- BPA-Free Bottle
A gummy drop of vitamin D3 sunshine - in a natural tangy orange flavor kids love! Vitamin D is essential to nearly every cell, organ and system of the body, from the bones, teeth and muscles to the immune system, brain and heart. Yet many children don't get enough vitamin D from sunshine or diet alone. As a result, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that infants, children and adolescents supplement with 400 IU of vitamin D daily.
- Protects immune system health
- Promotes strong bones, teeth & muscles
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives
How To Use (Intake/Apply)
Adults and children over 4, chew 1 gummy per day, with or between meals.
List of Ingredients
Organic cane sugar, glucose syrup, water, gelatin, lactic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax), natural color (paprika), natural flavors (orange, mandarin).
Free of gluten · wheat · milk/dairy · soy · nuts · eggs · fish · shellfish · yeast · artificial additives · preservatives.
Precautions and Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have medical condition.
Nutrients (Supplement Facts)
|Serving Size: 1 gummy drop|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%†|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|† Percent Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|