Gerber, Graduates Lil' Crunchies, Mild Cheddar, 1.48 oz (42 g)
Price: 2.86 € (EUR)
SAVE 0.71 € (20%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 1.48 oz (42 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.54 lbs / 0.24 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.20 lbs / 0.09 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 4.3 x 4.2 x 4.2 in
- Dimensions Metric: 10.9 x 10.7 x 10.7 cm
About the Product
- Stage: Crawler
- Baked Whole Grain Corn Snack
- Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Good Source of Vitamin E, Iron & Zinc
- Made With 100% Whole Grain Corn
- 30% Less Sodium Than The Leading Cheese Snack*
- Start Healthy, Stay Healthy
*Per 7 g serving, Lil' Crunchies Mild Cheddar snacks: 50 mg sodium vs. the leading cheese flavored snack: 72 mg sodium.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
Good For Babies & Toddlers
- 4 g of Whole Grains per serving
- Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- Vitamin E and Zinc for natural immune support
Did You Know?
- As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
- Graduates Lil' Crunchies snacks are a great way to make every bite count because they are a good source of 3 vitamins and minerals, have whole grains, and are designed just right for babies and toddlers.
Made For Babies & Toddlers
- Easy to chew and swallow
- Just right for self-feeding
How To Use (Intake/Apply)
Use within 5 days after removing seal for optimal freshness.
List of Ingredients
Whole grain yellow corn meal, corn oil, dried cheddar cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), tricalcium phosphate, natural cheese flavor, salt, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), disodium phosphate, annatto extract color, gum acacia, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), zinc oxide, electrolytic iron.
Precautions and Warnings
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Nutrients (Supplement Facts)
|Serving Size: 18 Pieces (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Infants 0-1 (%Daily Value)||Children 1-4 (%Daily Value)|