Boiron, Arnicare Gel, Pain Relief, 1.5 oz (45 g)
Supplements / Homeopathy
Herbs / Arnica Montana
Supplements / Homeopathy / Homeopathy, Pain Relief
Herbs / Arnica Montana / Arnica Formulas
Herbs / Arnica Montana / Arnica Formulas / Boiron, Arnica
Price: 4.87 € (EUR)
SAVE 1.01 € (17%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 1.5 oz (45 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.18 lbs / 0.08 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.15 lbs / 0.07 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 1.3 x 1.7 x 4.7 in
- Dimensions Metric: 3.3 x 4.3 x 11.9 cm
About the Product
- Muscle Pain & Stiffness
- Swelling from Injuries
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Quickly Absorbed
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Arnica Natural Active Ingredients
- #1 Homeopathic Arnica Pain Reliever
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
Arnica Gel is made from Arnica montana (a mountain daisy), which has been used for centuries to naturally relieve pain. Arnicare Gel has a cooling effect for fast pain relief. Arnicare is recommended by doctors, plastic surgeons and pharmacists, and used by professional athletes and savvy moms.
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises
How To Use (Intake/Apply)
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
List of Ingredients
|Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7%||Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive ingredients |
Alcohol, carbomer, dimethicone copolyol, purified water, sodium hydroxide
Precautions and Warnings
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds.
Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product's inactive ingredients.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken
- Store at 68-77ºF (20-25ºC)