Ark Naturals, Happy Traveler, All Natural Calming Product, 30 Capsules
By Ark Naturals
Price: 6.11 € (EUR)
SAVE 2.98 € (33%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 30 Capsules
- Shipping Weight: 0.12 lbs / 0.05 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.10 lbs / 0.05 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 2 x 2 x 3.7 in
- Dimensions Metric: 5.1 x 5.1 x 9.4 cm
About the Product
- For Dogs and Cats
- All Natural Calming Product
- Ark Naturals - Natural Products for Pets
- Helps Anxiety and Nervous Behavior
- NASC Quality Seal - National Animal Supplement Council
Product Facts: For Dogs & Cats 12 weeks and older.
- Motion sickness
- Visible nervous behavior
- Pet separation anxiety
- Persistent "crying"
- Fear of unfamiliar people and other pets
- Inappropriate aggressive behavior
- Visits to kennels, groomers and vets
- Fear of thunderstorms and fireworks
- Pet's stressed when their daily routine is changed
Formulated by Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
How To Use (Intake/Apply)
Use on an as needed basis. Allow 20-40 minutes for Happy Traveler to become effective. Repeat after 1 hr, using 1 additional capsule if pet appears to be unusually agitated or stressed. Effective for approximately 4-6 hours.
|Up to 25 lbs....||1 capsule|
|Up to 75 lbs....||2 capsules|
|Over 75 lbs....||3 capsules|
List of Ingredients
|Product Facts: Active Ingredients per Capsule|
|German Chamomile||100 mg|
|St. John's Wort||50 mg|
Gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, whey.
About Ark Naturals and our Ingredients. All Ark Naturals products are natural, made in the USA in FDA/OTC and USDA/APHIS registered facilities and are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) complaint. Our Ingredients are sourced from human facilities.
Precautions and Warnings
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Cautions: If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.