21st Century, Flea + Tick Defense for Dogs 45-88 lbs., 3 Applicators, .091 fl oz Each
By 21st Century
Price: 15.62 € (EUR)
SAVE 0.74 € (5%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 3 Applicators, .091 fl oz Each
- Shipping Weight: 0.13 lbs / 0.06 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.10 lbs / 0.05 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 0.7 x 5.8 x 4.4 in
- Dimensions Metric: 1.8 x 14.7 x 11.2 cm
About the Product
Contains Fipronil the active ingredient used in Frontline® - Top Spot for Dogs*
- Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting
- Kills Fleas
- Kills Ticks
- Kills Chewing Lice
Kills Fleas, Ticks & Lice
Flea + Tick Defense for Dogs contains the active ingredient fipronil that effectively targets fleas, ticks, and chewing lice. Fipronil collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, and continues to be released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat, resulting in long-lasting activity.
- Kills adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Controls flea re-infestation for up to one month (4 weeks)
- Controls fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis, and babesiosis
- Rapidly eliminates infestations with chewing lice
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations
How To Use (Intake/Apply)
For Dogs and Puppies - 45-88 lbs and 8 weeks or older
List of Ingredients
Contains Fipronil the active ingredient used in Frontline Top Spot for Dogs
*Frontline® and Frontline Top Spot for Dogs® are registered trademarks of Merial.
Precautions and Warnings
Caution: Keep out of reach of children
See label insert for precautionary and first aid statements.
Do not use on cats. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian.